Friday, March 02, 2012

Devotional 3-2-12

Read Psalms 22: 23-31

"You who fear the Lord, praise him!
All you offsprings of Jacob, glorify him;
stand in awe of him, all uou offsprings of Israel!"

We should all praise the Lord for all that He has done for us. Praise for God's salvation echoes throughout the nations, from those who have died and from those yet to be born.

We all should always remember that we are not alone, no matter where we are, He is always there for us to "carry us through whatever we encounter. When we least expect it, He is there. One day in January we were at Johnson Memorial preparing for a dinner in the fellowship hall, Fred and Nancy and I were going out of the kitchen door heading down the hall going up to the sanctuary for the service; I forgot about the 3 steps at the end of the hallway. I stepped off of the top step and I felt like I was floating in mid air in slow motion and was being "carried" and softly was set down ever so gently with no injuries!! I know that "He" was there for me and protected me from falling down those steps and kept me from injuring myself!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!

We must always glorify Him because you never know when you might need protection, guidance, or comfort for what ever is going on in your life. We must keep the faith and remember God's salvation is there just for the asking.

Invite Him into your heart as you prepare for this Lent season.
Romans 4:16
It depend on faith, in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his descendants.

Romans 4:24
It will be reckoned to us who believe in Him who raise Jesus our Lord from the dead, who handed over to death for our trespasses and was raised for our justification.

Please Pray:

Oh God, be with us this Lenten season as we prepare for Easter. I pray that you will be with all of us as we journey through our days and that you will never leave us. Please protect us by lifting your people up and carrying them when you know they need to be carried. Thank you for all your blessings and always being there for all of us as the need arises. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Melanie Herr

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home